by Matt Mattson
This time of year has us Phired Up for Fall! Our fraternity/sorority friends are getting ready to start their early semester hard work, and they are pursuing one goal: a high quantity of high quality new members.
We’re proud to have built North America’s premier library of FREE recruitment resources, tips, and ideas. We have 5 years worth of blog posts (well over 300 separate recruitment lessons). We have a growing list of 40+ free recruitment resources. And we have, one of the most unique resources around for Greeks — The Ring of Phire.
To narrow down your reading a little, let us recommend the following Top 10 FREE Things To Read Before Recruitment.
- What is Dynamic Recruitment?
- The Dynamic Recruitment System Sneak Peek
- The #1 Most Important Recruitment Tool
- 365 Days of Recruitment (E-Book) – for Fraternities
- Quality Control
- Successful 1-on-1 Meeting Tutorial
- More People Are Interested Than You Think
- Bring on The Objections
- Real Sorority Women Join Me
- Be Nice To People (At Least for a Week)