January 26, 2016 No comments Article
One of our all-time favorite fraternity recruitment tactics is primed and ready to go for you again this year.
Here are the instructions:
- Download and print a bunch of copies of this score card: SB50-scorecard (shout out to our friend Bradley Charlesworth for whipping it up this year).
- Set up a table in a high traffic area of campus (or wander around with a clipboard). We’ve done this outdoors “on the quad” or in a dining hall with GREAT results.
- Stop everyone you see and say, “Want to guess the score of the Super Bowl? We’re giving out a $100 prize to the winner. It’s just for fun.”
- While they’re filling out the score card, strike up a conversation. Football is an easy topic. Super Bowl memories is another fun one.
- After they’ve finished, we recommend inviting them to come watch the Super Bowl with you and your friends. An alcohol-free event will attract the highest caliber young students to actually attend. Tell them to bring their friends.
- Add all your names to ChapterBuilder (or your chapter’s Names List). P.S. you can actually build a form in ChapterBuilder to replace the score card if you’d prefer.
- Follow up with all your new leads. Invite them to play football with you, watch football with you, or do other things that have nothing to do with football.