August is just around the corner, and so is BACK TO SCHOOL TIME!!! With back to school time comes RECRUITMENT TIME!!! Are you ready?
To save you some time, here is a quick Dynamic Recruitment To-Do List to start your fall off right.
- Order and Read Good Guys or I Heart Recruitment before school starts.
- Arrange for some Dynamic Recruitment Training for your brothers/sisters. Dates fill up fast!
- Join Phired Up's Recruitment Ideas & Success Stories Facebook group to network with other dynamic recruiters.
- Build a chapter dream, gather your horses, and start a Round Table (see Phired Up books and programs for more info)
- Build a plan to use the Six Cylinders to gather names.
- Start your chapter's NAMES LIST.
- Schedule several practice sessions to build your fellow members' SKILLS.
- Meet to determine your Values Based Selection Criteria.
- Practice the Pre-Close and Quality Responses.
- Work your plan. Be Dynamic.
- Teach these methods through a good membership education curriculum.
Be sure to check out those links for many free resources and other information on how to build your chapter's dynamic recruitment practices.